2011年9月16日星期五

the web saw an article about students addicted to Internet

The Experience of A Demon Young man Who Is Hooked Himself In The Tera Online Precious metalSince when don't know, I dropped in love with Tera On the internet Gold, keep in mind I do not actually go to Internet cafes. Later on, Buy Tera Goldsomeone asserted learning pc science do not play computer, listen to gentle in the class, then how could a good school? So I gingerly followed the students came to the cafe, I asked two yuan an hour, I was surprised, broken within our remote colleges that I live on a day only $ 10, therefore for me, or 2 bucks Some could not bear. But seeing the other students are, I do not want to look traditional in front of everybody, then mix the next one thoughts: on the, not that a few per thousand this! When I got to eat.
Therefore paid the money, opened the equipment, sit down next to the students, but do not know what to do, to determine the students within landing a penguin thing (that is now QQ), so let them help me also get one. So now we finally obtain, and do not understand how to use. In this way, with the very first Internet experience.Then, slowly learn a lot more, and more additionally know, inside a strong attention and thirst for understanding driven cyber-terrorist I fell in love. Since then, whenever I go out into the bookstore to run a few months down the whole town bookstores are my moves, in that stay for one day, refused to eat grain on less than a bookstore close by no indicates out, learned a lot of computer understanding. Sometimes the Internet a long time, I feel a bit dull, you will find a game to play, entertainment, a mood. The starting of a perform is called "Warcraft" sport, all of a sudden it was clear the screen, fascinated by the sound interesting, and progressively some fascination.
Later, the web saw an article about students addicted to Internet cafes in order to play video games after the post, I'll force yourself to take part in the game following a small, gradually I will not perform those video games. Then each time I go in order to Internet coffee shops, bookstores are an optimistic individuals in the play called "Demon,Inch the online game, can not help but grin.Thinking about their very own fuel now learn pc knowledge, Cheap Tera GoldGan Minger I have to develop a sport to let everyone play. I casually looked about to be attracted to which vivid images, that is unprecedented picture clearness, even a edge of grass can be viewed clearly, the most attractive character is actually followed by some those animals, a variety, there are beautiful pig, monster, as well as a number of beautiful abilities, are intrigued me. In those days the two students in our dorm every night before going to sleep always upon "Demon", listen to my heart locks itch.

没有评论:

发表评论